The correct habit of using mobile in ear headphones:
1. Set the volume of the source to a minimum.
2. Insert the 3.5mm plug of the in-ear headphones into the headphone jack.
3. Adjust the hi-res mobile in ear headphones to a position that sounds comfortable. In-ear headphones are not recommended for driving motorcycles, bicycles, operating machines, and jogging, as you may affect your judgment of potential hazards.
4. Don't turn the volume too loud.
5. Do not pull the hi-res stereo headphones out of the jack or ear through the cable.
6. Avoid excessive bending of the wire for a long time.